A one-off school subscription to Broadbent Maths Planning Menu gives access to the whole website with no annual renewal fees.
Each teacher will have their own login to access the Scheme of Work, the Unit Plans in the Class Planning section as well as the section for the Maths subject leader.
How to subscribeYou will need a credit/debit card or paypal account for payment.
1. Choose your School size below, then select Subscribe.
2. Check the details on the order summary and select Place an order.
3. Enter your school details and the name and position of your chosen main contact.
4. Finally pay by debit or credit card or via your paypal account - for instant access
|Infant or First School Size||Pupils||Price|
Money back guarantee conditions
We’ve made it as simple as we can:
Sign every teacher on as a USER within the first month– we want all your teachers to have the greatest opportunity to use the whole website.
Use it for at least 8 weeks.
Let us know within 3 months if you want your money back.
If you have a refund, confirm all downloaded files have been permanently deleted and that no teachers are using any files or materials downloaded from the website on their own personal or school computers or storage systems and that they understand to do so without the school purchasing the Maths Planning Menu is breaking copyright.
...It's that straightforward!
All the following downloadable files:
Medium-term plans for Reception to Year 6
Unit plans – 18 two-week units for each year, R-6
National curriculum links
Small steps of progression charts
Mental arithmetic progression
Language, models and images support
Essential skills guide
- Record sheets for reasoning, problem solving and statistics
- Calculation policy files
- Subject leader support, including articles on maths subject knowledge and pedagogy
Access will be for a minimum of two years, however it will extend beyond that time for as long as the Broadbent Maths Planning Menu resources remains available online.
Please note: New subscribers to the Planning Menu will be charged, this is not a free resource to share with other schools or teachers.